Chad Justice was born and raised in Flint, Michigan. Growing up with a family of blue-collar workers at the General Motors factories, he witnessed firsthand the value of hard work. Although jumping into the career of auto manufacturing along with his family may have been considered the obvious choice, Mr. Justice chose, rather, to blaze his own path and become the first in his family to graduate from college.
Mr. Justice started by earning his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at the University of Michigan. During this time, he was heavily involved with student organizations and even co-founded a young professional group in his hometown. He then took it a step further and enrolled in the London School of Economics and Political Science, where he studied public finance.
Still, Mr. Justice sought more. He wanted to create a positive impact on his community and advocate for those who didn’t have a voice. He chose to attend Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. During law school, Mr. Justice was a member of the Student Advisory Board and the treasurer of the American Bar Association – Law Student Division.
Today, Mr. Justice carries out his mission to help others by representing employees across Florida in employment law matters, from discrimination and sexual harassment to wrongful termination and wage and hour claims. He fights for the very people he admired growing up – for the men and women who work hard every day to make a living.
Licensed to Practice
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Memberships & Associations
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- University of Michigan, Business Administration
- London School of Economics & Political Science, Public Finance
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Hobbies & Interests
- Supporting the University of Michigan athletic programs
- Spending time with his wife Jody, their son Macklin, and their dog Geronimo
Contact Mr. Justice today by calling (800) 219-1324.